>

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Buttery Soft Caramel Chewies

BUTTERY
SOFT
CARAMEL
CHEWS
Mmmmm...Soooo Delicious!
(Ooops! Focus too close!)

I'm starting to plan out my homemade Christmas gifts for Christmas 2012. I like to try new things so last weekend, I made Soft Caramel Chews to give out as gifts. Everyone LOVED them. This caramel recipe is from Land O'Lakes's website: Aunt Emily's Soft Caramels. The only change I made is to add 1/2 teaspoon salt to the recipe since I used UNSALTED butter. There is one other recipe I would like to try and see if it would be superior to this recipe. As of now, this is the ULTIMATE soft caramel candy recipe I've found. This is definitely one of the Christmas candies to make as gifts this year.

1 comment:

  1. sounds delicious! I love see's caramel wrapped marshmallows

    ReplyDelete